Wednesday 27 February 2008

Warhol copycat

Saw a new brand of evaporated milk at the supermart! I know I am very aunty-ish for noticing such things, but I really enjoy grocery shopping. Kekeke! I find it relaxing.

There are many things I like about the packaging - the b/w cow against the pinkish-red & green background.

Photobucket
Is this art?

Photobucket

And this seems to be the most common and sometimes the only cheap luncheon meat available on the supermarket shelves nowadays

Photobucket

I haven't tried it, as I would prefer to check out more Maling. Anyway, I still have one can of ML after giving one to mom. I don't think she appreciates it or realise the significance of actually possessing a can of ML luncheon meat nowadays...haha!

5 comments:

kuro.shiro.neko said...

aiyoh, must give ML to ppl who appreciate lah.. it's GOLD... haha...

i love grocery shopping too... mustafa on a late night.. very nostalgic

auntie p said...

I know of a few folks who like to do midnight shopping at Mustafa, esp. when they can't sleep...it's really got lots of things, like so many varieties of biscuits and spices not seen in other hypermarts.

Arrghh! I'm hungry, and looking at my foodblog does not help at all... :-(

cat_aunty said...

Hmmmm.....Highway luncheon meat...hope it is not made of roadkill....kekeke

auntie p said...

Cat aunty!!

:-~

*speechless!*

EJ. said...

Cat aunty.... lol

Maybe it should translate the name to Hanyi Pinyi, Hau-wei.