Saturday 23 February 2008

Office beverage

I need my coffee breaks to help me get through the 7 to 8 working hours at the office everyday.

Tried a new product...I think it's new.

Photobucket

Not bad leh...got the right foam texture; made with milk powder plus the unavoidable creamer.

Photobucket

It's a surprise to me that Nescafe can come up with a not-too-bad instant product. I will buy it again.

Photobucket

My other beverages...

Photobucket

My secret unfulfilled wish is to operate a kopitiam/cafe lor. Actually, I don't mine being a barista...if only the pay is more decent.

:P

5 comments:

Fresh Fry aka 福星 said...

u can have decent pay, sell kopi luwak. about USD$75 per quarter pound (not sure if it's wholesale price). it's the most expensive coffee bean in the world. organic dun even come near.

coffee connoisseurs swear by it. many rich people go indonesia and buy on their own. heh.

auntie p said...

No, I am not into elitism.

A barista makes coffee for people to enjoy.

kuro.shiro.neko said...

wah, you got more variety of tea than me!!

i shall get some catnip tea for you (if i can find it) on my trip.

coffee - it has to be kopi o aka 2-in-1 for me. i cannot stand the emulsifier aka puke smell of 3-in-1 coffee ah...

cat_aunty said...

Hahaha so many type of teas.....

auntie p said...

Those are from the office, I have more in the home collection... :P

Catnip tea - drink already will make one roll around on the floor? Kekeke!