Friday 22 February 2008

After the CNY period

Normally, people will have to eat the leftover CNY goodies after the new year. For me, I think I should have to continue with my leftover spring cleaning (the keyword here is "should"). Another way of looking at it is this - I'm starting next year's spring cleaning early...very very early.

Really, we ought to plan some of the spring cleaning chores like washing sofa covers and curtains early, especially when the next CNY is going be on the 26th Jan 2009, according to the lunar calendar on my hp. And if the coming December rainy season is going to hit us late like the last one, there won't be sufficient sunny weekends for us to do all the "special laundry" in time for the CNY! Talk about planning ahead!

Oh shucks! If my hp is correct, then the first day of the CNY will be a Monday, which means we will loogi (forgo) the half-day or 1-day off on CNY's eve!

:-(

2 comments:

cat_aunty said...

aiyoh auntie P don't think so much lah.....if it rains, send to the dryclean loh....don't get stressed so early woh...

auntie p said...

Er...I purposed bought a very big cumbersome washing machine to wash our curtains and such leh, now you tell me to send to the dryclean shop. Haha!