Sunday 17 February 2008

Saturday's lunch

Looking at the photos of luncheon meat sandwiches at KSN's blog tempted me to open a can myself. So I did, with an old can which was purchased way before the ban/restriction was imposed.

I like this version with added ham.

Photobucket

Photobucket

To be eaten with char ban mee.
First time I'm using this no preservatives, no "kee" noodles.

Photobucket

The preparation always takes longer than the actual time spent eating the dish.

Photobucket

Cooked with whatever ingredients that's available in the fridge, leftover from CNY.

Photobucket

Luncheon meat & fried ban mian.

Photobucket

5 comments:

kuro.shiro.neko said...

wah... looking at the photos make me wanna open the 2nd can leh...

*resist temptation*

auntie p said...

So you tempt me with your photos and I tempt you back?

:P

cat_aunty said...

Wah the luncheon meat look soooooo yummy in the pan!!

EJ. said...

I think by now KSN had open 2nd can or even 3rd can.
I also cannot resist tempts.
will lookout when shopping at T&T next time.

kuro.shiro.neko said...

haha.. ej, the 1st can was finished in less than a day.

2nd can which is also the last one, still unopened... waiting for "special occasion". maybe... wedding anniversary??