Saturday 12 April 2008

Bibimbap & Kimchi

It's been a while since I've had bibimbap, so I went to eat it. Then I ate it again... And again...

I had these within a span of 6 days. Thinking about it now is making me drool... :P

Photobucket
BBB from the revamped J8 foodcourt. It's very so-so...can't really describe why I didn't like it...maybe something to do with the taste and/or texture, but I'm unlikely to eat it again, unless feeling very desperate.

Photobucket
BBB, the organic vegetarian version. This one is fresh-tasting, with a nice crunchy texture of the vegies and nice chewiness of the brown rice. Yet it didn't feel heavy and didn't make me feel sleepy after lunch. It's super yum! I can eat this everyday.

Photobucket
BBB from Novena Square (Velocity) Kopitiam foodcourt, where I get my regular fix of BBB and kimchi. I've asked to skipped the chicken. The ikan bilis and kimchi are the side dishes provided as part of the meal.

I like this version, and their freshly-made kimchi, which does not taste "powdery".

Photobucket
I always tar-pao a box of their kimchi, which I will keep in a glass jar at home. Even then, the smell is so strong that it will "stink" the whole fridge.

Yummy...when will I eat them again?

3 comments:

cat_aunty said...

Oh wow, you will be speaking Korean next!

auntie p said...

Ahh, cat aunty, welcome back online. :) You must have been busy.

kuro.shiro.neko said...

looking at the food makes me homesick already! boohoo...