Thursday 10 January 2008

Wanna-eats

I saw this photos on the net which makes me wanna go there and try the food. It was the bbq squid that did it, so I'll make a note to remind myself. Heheh!

Photobucket
From Riverside Indonesia BBQ ($38 platter for 2-3 pax)

The person who took the photos also highly recommend the seafood ramen at Sushi Tei. Apparently, the soup was so....so.... ??? that he could not describe it with any available superlative.

Not even "superb"?

Photobucket

He said we must go try the soup stock to understand what he means. Hmm...

There's now a brand new, posh-looking Sushi Tei outlet at TP...maybe can drop by to try during the weekend, or right after a gym session in the same building! Arrghh!

I've just started going back to the gym yesterday evening, after a >2 month long break. Gotta burn off the excess weight gain...by CNY?

>_<"

3 comments:

EJ. said...

BBQ platter looks so appetising!

kuro.shiro.neko said...

eh, auntie p, no one go on diet BEFORE CNY lah...

how about after CNY? then i can invite you to my house for party... hurhurhur...

auntie p said...

Yalor, I still have not satiated my craving for grilled squid, but I guess EJ has had her fill of calamari (at The Keg). :)

KSN: I must loose the excess weight before CNY...the SO say it must be water retention...haha!

Ya, remember our date at your house party, ok? Just tell me the date, and I'll be there to eat. Heheh!