Thursday 24 January 2008

Endangered species of the epicurean kind

Heh heh heh!

Temptations for KSN?

Photobucket

I found them today...can you believe it?

I remembered your "gian-ness" for Maling luncheon meat, and decided to drop by at the provision shop.

Photobucket

They are newly-produced.

Photobucket

We can have a party, but hor, see how much fat there is!?!

Photobucket

怕了吗?

Apparently, this shop I bought from has a "special connection" with the supplier and hence they could get these limited cans. There were only a few cans left, and I grabbed 4 cans only ...coz I was very loaded with stuff already (plastic rack to make cat condo, packs of plant fertilisers, new cat bed, cat grass boxes, etc.) :P

Will find some way to pass a can to KSN...or if you happen to drop by for dinner at your friend's place, let me know.

Anyone else would like to have a can too?

:)

3 comments:

cat_aunty said...

Hahaha auntie P you farnie lah you.....

Hmmm, more good stuffs for CocoMaomao coming along??? Cat condo???

auntie p said...

Hee hee, but ksn hasn't notice yet.

Yep, yep...cat condo is the next pet project...hopefully. :P

kuro.shiro.neko said...

wah... tempt me leh... i think the last can i hijacked from my m-i-l also same production date.

hehe... must be quite ex lah. the last i heard 1 can selling at $2.80?

what cat condo are you making for coco? if you want book on how to make cat condo (diy), i can pass you.