Tuesday 27 May 2008

Super Salad

I had a super salad tonight - super luxurious, super delicious and in extra large portion!

Photobucket
It has the usual baby spinach, butterhead lettuce, celery, capsicum, cherry tomatoes, red wine vinaigrette dressing, with the addition of ...

... smoked mussels in BBQ sauce!

Photobucket

If that wasn't enough, I added extra 麻辣 white tuna (from TC Boy brand). :P

Photobucket
The mussels tasted sweet and creamy with a slight chewy texture at the end. The tuna was more sweet than hot...actually it wasn't hot at all to me. I've packed it in the plastic container (with a cover) so that I could take it to eat with Spud while cat-sitting at the same time.

3 comments:

EJ. said...

Sweet,sour,tangy,slight spicy..
very refreshing.

kuro.shiro.neko said...

your salads always look damn good man..

cat_aunty said...

Thats yumz!