Sunday 25 May 2008

Food Presents

From the Spuddies this week - Buns, focaccia bread and chicken curry

Photobucket
Yet to try them...they're now sitting in the fridge.

Sometime in April, we also received some sweet cinnamon rolls from them...

Photobucket

...which we had for breakfast with some other items which I had already bought from the bakeries.

Photobucket

My favourite...

Photobucket

We also got some nice light, cream-filled biscuits from Tokyo, courtesy of KSN.

Photobucket
The packaging is so pretty, and even the cream filling comes in a sort of artistic pattern. I have a photo of that in my hp, which I will upload later.

Update 27 May 2008 - photo of Japanese biscuits:

Photobucket

2 comments:

cat_aunty said...

WOW! The breads look good!

Hope Spud won't be too lonely at home! Coco can go over and make friend.....

EJ. said...

Can the Spuddies be my neighbour too?

I think Spud has a female companion. Yeah, Coco should go over since she likes to step out of the house these days.