Tuesday 3 June 2008

Egg & Kaya-Butter Toast

This is currently one of my favourite things to eat for breakfast, morning tea or afternoon tea.

Photobucket
The main attraction is the plate of soft-boiled eggs...so smooth and yummilicious! *DROOLS!!*

Sometimes, I'm even tempted to eat it for dinner or supper.

I wonder is it ok to eat one egg everyday? I can eat these eggs everyday if I could. See the masthead of this blog and you'll know liao... it's definitely egg-inspired! ;P


I tried this drink last week - grass jelly iced milk tea.

Photobucket
It's not bad, as long as the tea is good.

The SO wanted to have the normal grass jelly drink, but the cafe say don't have. I guess they only know how to make grass jelly tea...!?!


Also tried this drink many weeks' back.

Photobucket
It's got a lovely colour, and is a non-alcoholic beer.

Photobucket
But I think it tasted like bubbly juice...

5 comments:

EJ. said...

You are really a egg person, Auntie P. Actually this soft boiled eggs and toast is my hubby's favourite Singaporean breakfast.

auntie p said...

Hmm...why not nasi lemak? Too hot? ;)

Egg and toast is easily an ang moh breakfast also.

EJ. said...

Yeah, spicy hot and also difficult to get fresh coconut milk to make the fragrant rice.
Ang Moh breakfast eggs, usually they don't add dark soya sauce and pepper.

cat_aunty said...

Dear auntie P, two eggs a week leh....

auntie p said...

2 eggs a week is too little bah, cat aunty? I thought the usual guide is not more than 5 a week, or not more than 3 a week if you need to watch cholesterol intake?

But hor, I think meat is a worse culprit in cholesterol contribution than eggs leh. So I'll rather give up meat and have my eggs instead!

*Drools... feel like eggs already*