Saturday 12 July 2008

Coffee Break

Coffee from JCO Donut & Coffee

Photobucket
I must have bought either an Americano or a latte and to my pleasant surprise, the staff gave me a small donut foc, to go with my coffee.

Photobucket

This is not raw sugar, but really brown sugar powder! It didn't interfere with the taste of coffee though, and I do like the understated but stylish packaging.

Photobucket

Local egg & kaya-butter toast set at a new small joint at SMU.

Photobucket
I happened to walk aimlessly to that area, not sure of what to have and when I saw they have soft-boiled egg... well, that settles it! :)

It was too light, so I went to pack a veggie subway for an afternoon snack. I'm still not sure why I got a discount for the sandwich. Did they think I was a SMU staff (I wasn't wearing any tag) or .... a student?!? :-O

Coffee with a friend at Espresso Bar, at Sim Lim Square

Photobucket
The sinful moussey, dark chocolate & banana cake was her idea!

Photobucket
Nice... and the prices are slightly cheaper than most coffee joints. Hope they stay around.

2 comments:

cat_aunty said...

They msut have thought you a student lah hahahaha

EJ. said...

mmmmm...donut.