Thursday 6 March 2008

Fun wraps - Tortilla

These tortillas were fun to make and nice to eat. Just add whatever ingredients one fancy or it can be made into a vegetarian version.

The best thing is one tortilla is enough to fill me up without making me too full and yet last me till bedtime.

The ingredients:

Photobucket

Tortilla which is low in fat, some cucumber or salad leaves, avocado, tomatoes, pineapple, salsa sauce and a protein (roasted chicken in this case).

Photobucket

Tuesday's dinner:

Photobucket

Topped with Japanese mayo

Photobucket

Anyhow wrapped, as long as can fit inside the mouth can already!

Photobucket

The first batch didn't taste shiok, coz I didn't use the salsa sauce and I forgot to add sweet onions!

Photobucket

On Wed, I used salsa as a base, and added cheese - another ingredient I forgot to add the night before!

Photobucket

Put on the sliced onion, pile on the leftover ingredients, and viola!

Photobucket

The wrapping got worse and the whole thing is too skinny, i.e. can add more ingredients for one whole tortilla. Nevertheless, it tasted much, much better and got "kick" this time.

I guess I will be eating this for a while whenever I don't know what to have for dinner.

Yummy!

3 comments:

kuro.shiro.neko said...

wah lao eh. cannot see your food blog.. cannot tahan *salivating as i type*

EJ. said...

Yumz..delicious and healthy and fun to make.

auntie p said...

I've learnt that it's not advisable to visit food blogs just before mealtimes. Heheh!